Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Things Done To Cards

I've finally given in and started another card blog. It's addicting! The new blog is Things Done To Cards. I've posted a couple of items on there this morning.

Some people may be happy to know that it's not going to be about the White Sox. The blog is going to be about cards other than the typical base card. Autographs, patches, oddball cards and many other non-base cards will be featured.

I have no idea what direction this will go. All I know is that you won't be seeing a card like Rick Ankiel's 2007 Topps Update regular card on there. If that happens to be a copper or platinum card of that release, it probably has a shot. Things Done To Cards implies something out of the ordinary done to the typical card.

I'm branching out to other players and other teams. Like I said, I don't know where this is going, but I hope you'll come along with me for the ride.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...