Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Mailbox Joys: An Oakland Athletic

Redemption for my last post came in the mail today. I opened a bubble mailer to find a 2007 Ryan Sweeney Bowman Sterling card. I might add that this is a far better cry than my last mailbox experience with Bowman Sterling. Even though Ryan Sweeney is now an Oakland Athletic, he is pictured and listed as a member of the Chicago White Sox. That made me smile today.

Basically, this means I am halfway done with the 2007 Bowman Sterling base set. Woo-hoo!! At least I hope that's what it means. I may find another phantom White Sox card waiting somewhere in the set. For now, I'm so happy that I can do the Dance of Joy!

These are great looking cards that I normally wouldn't be able to afford. I am so thankful for eBay. It makes completing some of these expensive base sets slightly more possible.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...