Saturday, January 26, 2008

I Am Now Part Of The Collective

After a few days of wrestling with the idea, I finally bit the bullet and became part of the group at A Pack A Day. I guess that playing Sox Or No Sox gave me an itch for opening packs.

I haven't decided how I'm going to open packs there. I may transport Sox Or No Sox or just do a good old fashioned pack opening. I will probably do my first posting sometime next week. I'll finish through the blaster box that's already opened and post the rest on this site.

Any opinions as to what type of pack opening I should do on A Pack A Day? If so, either e-mail me or leave a comment. Should I continue with my Sox Or No Sox game or should I keep that one a White Sox Cards exclusive? Or should I mix it up and do both on there?

Whatever I do on A Pack A Day, it should be fun and shouldn't take away from this post or my other one. That site is one of the many that inspired this blog. Basically everyone that came before me was an inspiration. Everyone from the Baseball Card Blog and Stale Gum to Wax Heaven and Cardboard Junkie. Plus, every blog in between. The newer sites inspire me to go further and keep up with content.

I guess what I'm trying to say is look for me on A Pack A Day sometime in the near future as well as here and the other blog that Mario prefers to this one. Shhh, I won't let on that I know.

2 comments:

dayf said...

Gabba Gabba

We accept you

One of us

One of us

Oh and if you don't keep doing Sox or no Sox, you'll be seeing Braves or no Braves coming soon to a theater near you.

Wax Heaven said...

Oh no, you joined the Dark Side...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...