Thursday, January 24, 2008

Branching Out With Baines And Fisk

After much thought, I have decided to branch out slightly from just collecting White Sox cards. I have decided to add to my collection of Harold Baines and Carlton Fisk cards.

What does this mean to future trades with me? It's simple. In addition to White Sox cards on my list or confirmed through e-mail, I will also accept any card of Harold Baines or Carlton Fisk. Any card. It doesn't matter if Carlton is on the Red Sox or the White Sox. I don't mind if Harold Baines is on the White Sox, Rangers, Athletics, Orioles or Indians. Actually, if you can find an Indian card of Harold, send it over! I haven't found any, yet.


At this point I don't care if I have the card or not. Send me your White Sox cards and/or any Carlton Fisks or Harold Baines that you have lying around and I'll see what I can give you in return. When I have a good chunk chipped away, I'll post what I have and ask that those cards not be included in trades. The only thing I ask right now is that the cards are in NRMT condition or better. That's it. Since there is no possible way that there would be a card of either player before 1969, NRMT or better should be a simple enough request.


Thank you in advance to anyone who trades a Fisk or Baines with me. No, I don't have the card that is pictured in this post. It is a Beckett image find. The more obscure the better, but don't let that detract you from sending regular issue cards.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...