Thursday, January 10, 2008

1968 Fleer Cloth Emblem Patches

I've been watching the progress over at The Fleer Sticker Project thanks to Kevin's mention of it. It's not a site that I would normally frequent, since it has nothing to do with baseball cards to the naked eye. But as we all know, Fleer baseball logo stickers are a part of baseball card collecting, so I was intrigued enough to take a look.

I was expecting logo sticker cards of the 1990 set, that I seemed to have a million of. Or the 1985 stickers, that seem to accumulate around my collection. I check this site out and I'm treated to images of Fleer baseball products that I've never seen before.

Fleerfan has certainly done the homework on these forgotten gems. I'm certainly enjoying everything I'm seeing over there. If you're looking for something a bit different, but still in the realm of collecting, check out The Fleer Sticker Project.

Warning: side effects include wanting to find these Fleer products without regard to time, money or sanity. Proceed with caution.

I didn't heed the warning and now I want all the White Sox cards that I see on Fleerfan's site.

1 comment:

Fleerfan said...

Thanks for checking out the site, and thanks for your great comments. There will be plenty more interesting White Sox items to come!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...